Bishop's Wright's Pentecost Sermon Children's Choir
Thank you for choosing to participate in a children's choir for Bishop Wright's Pentecost Sermon. The song This Little Light of Mine will be used as the backing track of the video sermon.
Notes for Guardians
Notes for Guardians
- We are looking current 1st graders through 8th graders
- You will receive an email asking for permission sign off for public use - we will be using some of the videos in Bishop Wright's sermon. This video will be widely distributed. Only the face, first name, and church will be shown in the video. Only submit a video if you are willing for this to be used for wider public use.
- The video will be available on the Diocesan Facebook Page on May 31 around noon, and we will do an Online Children's Choir Video of all submissions on the Facebook page the following day.
- Please include name, grade, and church - we want to give folks credit!
- All videos must be submitted by May 27 by 6pm.
- Have questions? Contact us,
- You will need to use headphones to listen to this master track video. It may help to use a second device. It may also help you to make the video full screen.
- Find a quiet place to record your video.
- Open your phone or another video recording device or app and begin recording a video. Record horizontally, and keep your face in the middle of the screen as best as possible. A tripod or human can be helpful, though not necessary. For more video tips, look below the video submission button
- Hit play on the master track video above that you will be listening to with headphones.
- Proceed, singing along with the track. Remember to smile!
- When you are finished recording, navigate to WeTransfer.com on your computer or phone and click “add your files”. Choose “send to email address” and enter “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
MASTER TRACK VIDEO
Thanks for the video All Saints' Atlanta!
Great job! Alleluia! Let us know if you run into any difficulties by contacting us.
MORE TIPS FOR SUCCESSFULLY RECORDING VIDEO
- Find a quiet place with little background noise. If you have an external recording mic, all the better, but not required.
- Record horizontal, not vertical video.
- Try to keep your face in the middle of the screen.
- A tripod or family member may be helpful for camera placement and stability, though not necessary.
- Pro Tip: Leave one earbud in your ear and the other out, so you can hear yourself sing!